AIM
xUGodx

Crime Fighters [silent] Crime Fighters [silent]

great stuff... cause im in it. WOOTLES

this is gonna be so much better once we record the shit bro. when u wanna do that?

Fuck off Fuck off

dude

this was a realy original idea. totally sweet. i used to be reallly into them awhile ago now not so much, but im still down. MCL bro. 5.

tv news tv news

this was so

frigging random. sure had some racial aspects (quite a bit actually -.-) but i dont see how ppl can be all hypocritical on this shit. they laff at race jokes and other shit worse than that (like someone getting their headblown off in a videogame and yelling "BOOM HEADSHOT!" [that movie was fucking retarded]) but as soon as they see it on the net, they go apeshit. i just liked the originality of this, even if it was a bit out there. but hell, i like out there.

Mr. Man Ep. 1 Mr. Man Ep. 1

best preloader ever

that had me laffing from the start, that friggin preloader of yours. loved it. i also loved the cat wit friggin DS that kept getting f'ed up. i really liked this man, make more. i want to see more. and you want to make me happy because im a fan now. 5!

Robot Claw Robot Claw

i fucking loved this

i found this very original and very awesome. had me laffin my ass off. great job man.

Brett and Jim's HFTC Ep2 Brett and Jim's HFTC Ep2

we r the best

as i watch this, i still cant stop laffing. too bad the gay sex part just looks homo to everyone that isnt part of our clique. to you NGers, its basically an inside joke where we went to our buds house who was having a lan party and when we opened up the basement door, all we heard was silence. so, like the gentlemen we are, we yelled down and asked them if they were having gay sex and they basically yelled back "NO WE'RE NOT FUCKIN HAVING SEX!" and we go "cuz last time we came down u were having sex with each other"

so there u guys go. the story behind the gaysex joke.

anyway, we r the best and episode 3 will be in quicker. episode 2 would have been here like 2 weeks ago, but i kept putting off recording it.

well for brett, im jim. gewdddd nite.

~Jim

Ash and Pikachu Ash and Pikachu

omg

fucking hilarious. 5

Dead Part 1 Dead Part 1

zombies fuck yeah!

5. i fuckin was hoping itd be zombies, and yes... it was. loved it. absolutely great.

~Noxination

LoZ-Dead and Loving it! LoZ-Dead and Loving it!

vg cats

are the best. i almost said this was stolen cuz i knew i recognized it then i remember it was from the comic that has made me laff so much in the past. this was great dude. "5" keep making more! =)

Necromancer and Druid Necromancer and Druid

omg dude

that was so funny. i loved the flashback when necro calls a fag. hahahaha. great stuff man. great stuff. "5"

Murk responds: